Feb 2024 high/low

It doesn’t get easier. You get stronger

-Unknown



I entered the month of “love” in a sour mood. But God sent me a reminder by the way of Miss 29 and my grad school friend D. These ladies were godspent.

I went to an event with Miss 29 and I had a blast. The story of the event will be for my personal diary. I need to be out and just enjoy the night away with some good people.

The second week of February was full of work, attending Mass and preparing for my first 5K of the year, Knightdale Cupid Run 5K 





The Knightdale Cupid Run 5K was a good race. I enjoyed it. I was able to do a little shopping and journal. I drove back home and met up with my paternal cousin who I admired for the first time in person. We went to dinner and had a good conversation. 

The third week of February was full of work, rejections, frustration and normal life bull. I got a chance to run at the park, visit a coffee shop in Pineville and went to the movies to see the Chosen and Lisa Frankstein.



The last week of the month of love knock me out emotionally but I chose to not let it swallow me whole. C’est la vie. 


~xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts