Jan 2024 High/Low


sometimes its best to let people believe whatever they want to believe about you


Happy New Year! This year started out uneventful but I was filled with gratitude. God has given me a good family, shelter, food and employment. 


The second week of January reminded me that some wounds are still fresh. Life is funny sometimes, when you think you got your head above water, something comes to push you further down. The weekend ended up with me walking home from the movies and a random white guy slowing down his car while pulling down his window just to yell at me “Get that F*cking N*gg*r!”. I hope he is very happy with his actions. 


The third week of January things went back to the routine. Work was work. Stomach issue has calmed down a bit. I’m reading more about my digestive issue and taking it day by day. 


The final week of January went and left with nothing much to write about. I worked, I stretched, I ran and that’s all. Same old same old.



~xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts