Nov 2023 High/Low

 C'est La vie




Holiday season is upon us. The last week of October/first weekend of November was spent working, catching up on sleep, dealing with digestive issues, taking walks in the park and woods, and going out of town for a 5k that ended up being canceled and yet no one told me about the cancellation.



The second week of November/second weekend of November showed me that I was on God’s strongest soldier list again this year. Dealing with a lot while trying not to worry about what all this all could mean. I’m trying my best to surrender it all to my Creator, trusting whatever He willed for my life serves a purpose.



The third week of November/third weekend of November was one of my hardest 24 hours physically. I’m not sure what all of this is. I find comfort by the fact that God will heal me. I’m doing my best. Unfortunately, work obligations made it hard for me to go out for a run during this week which sucks. But the weekend ended with a reminder from God that I am loved thru my older sister W. She woke up early in the morning while I was dealing with my stomach issue and prayed over me. The best place to place someone is in the arms of God. 



Thanksgiving week started off with my digestive issue being a pest but it was all temporary. It will pass. Then Wednesday came and we received news of the death of a relative in South Africa. Then Thanksgiving day came and I got a chance to see my amazing nephews' faces, my mom and cook. I'm truly grateful and thankful for the family that I have been blessed with. Then Saturday came, I went hiking with my cousin who I have affectionately nicknamed "Miss 29. " It was nice to hang out with her again and hike.



~xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts