October 2022 High/Low

 As long as we have Jesus, there’s always hope



Sweater weather is here and along with it is stillness. The world keeps spinning and yet nothing moves in my favor. 







Deer sightings are current. Long runs in the park before sunset are a must.  Frustration, disappointment, false hope, heartbreak caused by expectation, illusion and hope creeping in all at once. Loneliness sucks but keeping the faith makes the wait seem shorter. 




I’ve spent most of my weekends focusing on those who chose me. Celebrating my nephew’s L 12th birthday and thanking God for blessing me with this beautiful soul. Choosing not to be upset about matters that cannot be changed. Making plans to visit New England next month with an old friend. 




💙

Training and running my first 5k in 4 years. Enjoying a coffee made by my beautiful niece Bella on Saturday mornings and having dinner with Doc Lucy and Patricia. 





Despite life trials, God has been good to me. I know God loves me because He blessed me with an AMAZING family and friends. 




My mantra at the moment:


God has not forgotten about me

God knows what’s best for me.

God’s timing not mine

God’s plan not mine.

God got me.

God knows when, whom, where and when.

God is for me. 

God is in the details.

God will provide.



~xoxo














Comments

Popular Posts